TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to receive a certification I must successfully meet all of the following requirements:
- be at least 15 years of age by the end of the course
- pass all of prerequisite swimming activities
- be present and participate 100% of the time
- demonstrate proficiency in all required skills,
- successfully complete three final skill scenarios
- pass the two written exams with a minimum grade of 80%
Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in failure of the course with no refund given. With exception to failing one of the prerequisite swims that would result in a 75% refund.
Successful completion will result in a Lifeguard/First AID/CPR/AED certification is valid for 2 years.
I am aware that payment for this course does not guarantee me a certification or a job. I am also aware that there shall be no refund given upon failure of the course.